- Company was a merger of 3 discreet businesses, all in different phases of maturity and profitability.
- One business was cash flow negative, another was barely break-even after several years in operations and the 3rd was cash flow rich but not scalable.
- Legacy systems and processes needed to be consolidated and optimized.
Actions & Impact
- Conducted an exhaustive study of the market and developed the Strategic Plan combining 3 corporate entities into a single holding company to capture operating synergies, increase market access and expand suite of products.
- Extensive analysis of product performance and identified actions required to drive substantial improvement in production results, revenue and profitability.
- Built marketing and distribution development plans.
- Established customer focused, growth-oriented organization.
- Created Strategic Advisory Board of notable healthcare executives to help guide strategic decision making and facilitate C suite relationship development.